Inserting SmartArt is the subject of this PowerPoint Online course, as well as how to modify and customize it in your presentation.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Create, modify, and format SmartArt
In order to complete this course, you will require an Office 365 account. You should upload the course’s Exercise Files to Your OneDrive account prior to beginning the course. A local copy of these files is also required for some activities. To do this please copy the Exercise Files folder to your desktop.
Due to the nature of Excel Online, it is recommended that students complete all lessons in order.
- Lesson 1: Getting Started
- Lesson 2: Developing a PowerPoint Presentation
- Lesson 3: Working with Images and Shapes
- Lesson 4: Working with SmartArt
- Lesson 5: Working with Tables
- Lesson 6: Finishing Your Presentation