In this course, students will learn how to log in to Office 365, launch PowerPoint Online, and identify the components of the interface. How to create, edit and view presentations, and how to use the help tools to answer any questions are also covered.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Get started with PowerPoint Online
- Create, edit, and view presentations
- Get help in PowerPoint Online
In order to complete this course, you will require an Office 365 account. You should upload the course’s Exercise Files to Your OneDrive account prior to beginning the course. A local copy of these files is also required for some activities. To do this please copy the Exercise Files folder to your desktop.
Due to the nature of Excel Online, it is recommended that students complete all lessons in order.
- Lesson 1: Getting Started
- Lesson 2: Developing a PowerPoint Presentation
- Lesson 3: Working with Images and Shapes
- Lesson 4: Working with SmartArt
- Lesson 5: Working with Tables
- Lesson 6: Finishing Your Presentation