In this PowerPoint Online course you will learn how to apply animations and transitions. You will also work with a variety of design options to help take your slide shows to the next level, as well as how to add comments and share and edit presentations with others.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Apply animations and transitions
- Customize design options
- Work with comments
- Co-author a presentation
In order to complete this course, you will require an Office 365 account. You should upload the course’s Exercise Files to Your OneDrive account prior to beginning the course. A local copy of these files is also required for some activities. To do this please copy the Exercise Files folder to your desktop.
Due to the nature of Excel Online, it is recommended that students complete all lessons in order.
- Lesson 1: Getting Started
- Lesson 2: Developing a PowerPoint Presentation
- Lesson 3: Working with Images and Shapes
- Lesson 4: Working with SmartArt
- Lesson 5: Working with Tables
- Lesson 6: Finishing Your Presentation