This course focuses on starting to build the framework and adding content in PowerPoint Online using basic editing tools. Formatting options for text and paragraphs are also explored.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Build a presentation
- Edit text and objects
- Format text and paragraphs
In order to complete this course, you will require an Office 365 account. You should upload the course’s Exercise Files to Your OneDrive account prior to beginning the course. A local copy of these files is also required for some activities. To do this please copy the Exercise Files folder to your desktop.
Due to the nature of Excel Online, it is recommended that students complete all lessons in order.
- Lesson 1: Getting Started
- Lesson 2: Developing a PowerPoint Presentation
- Lesson 3: Working with Images and Shapes
- Lesson 4: Working with SmartArt
- Lesson 5: Working with Tables
- Lesson 6: Finishing Your Presentation