In this course, learn how to get started with Microsoft Excel Online — logging in, launching the application, and creating a new workbook — along with becoming familiar with terminology, how to navigate, how to manage workbooks and how to get help.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Use formulas and functions
- Work with data, rows, and columns
- Sort and filter data
In order to complete this course, you will require an Office 365 account. You should upload the course’s Exercise Files to Your OneDrive account prior to beginning the course. A local copy of these files is also required for some activities. To do this please copy the Exercise Files folder to your desktop.
Due to the nature of Excel Online, it is recommended that students complete all lessons in order.
- Lesson 1: Getting Started
- Lesson 2: Working with Data
- Lesson 3: Formatting a Worksheet
- Lesson 4: Adding Pictures and Shapes
- Lesson 5: Organizing Worksheet Data with Tables and Charts
- Lesson 6: Using Pivot-Tables
- Lesson 7: Finalizing Workbooks